[pnpgm] Game Update #56

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Dec 12 02:52:42 CET 2009

... Idealy before 5:13:30pm....

   After checking on the others Arawn went to speak to the horses and attempt to gauge their situation. It soon becomes clear that only the front two horses were injured by the caltrops and Arawn listened to the others discussing the situation before finding a moment to speak.

   "Though I am not the greatest expert on horses present I can heal them of their wounds if there are no objections to the use of magic. A simple masking spell followed by sidh magic should fully restore them.

   As to the others, we could allow time to pass naturally but I might be able to revive them prior to that. "

   He took a look at the blood and bodies,

   "The difficult thing will be the signs of battle. We could use illusions or earth magics to bury the evidence. Otherwise I suggest healing and moving on as quickly as possible."

   -   Arawn will take a look around and if there are no witnesses in sight and If no one objects to the use of magic Arawn will ask for aid moving any injured out of the spells area and then cast Mana Shield at max EL on himself and the horses. He'll follow this up with Sonata (Healing) at EL 3 (Racial) to heal the horses of their injuries.

   As Ben'dar doesn't return right away with Tef'wo I'm not sure if Tef'wo will get this healing. If not, Arawn will offer to heal Tef'wo's hooves if the horse is willing (Arawn will ask Tef'wo first and if he doesn't answer will then ask Ben'dar).

   IF anyone in the party wants minor healing now they can say so and accept the Sonata spell. Otherwise Arawn will offer the following.

   "The road isn't the best location for this but I can heal the party later, mystically, once we are under cover. Let me know who, if any, wish this."

   -   Arawn should be able to help the unconscious members but just waiting to hear back from Scott on something first.

   As Kiet does not wish magical healing Arawn will offer his skills as a Healer for now, admitting that humans are not his area of expertise. Still, he'll keep in mind what he's picked up from Z'leyra and tending to the others in the past and apply them to his own skills as an elvish healer.

   When Tiehul arrives Arawn will attempt to calm down Farseeker, though understanding the nature of the warrior's anger.

   "Farseeker, please, I do not think Master Tiehul betrayed us else why would he present himself?"

   When Zhou spoke up and the man was released from Farseeker's grasp Arawn knelt down to see if Tiehul was alright. He listened as the man choked on his words, Arawn's eyes drifting to Tiehul's right-hand man. He kept quiet but as he finished speaking Arawn caught wind of Kiet's inquiries about the magics to detect truth and lies.

   "I do not think Master Tiehul lies. If he was part of the betrayal I think he would have remained hidden, safe inside city walls. Besides I do not think the High Elder would trust him if he were not truly worthy of such trust.

   Still, if you wish such magics they are at my disposal as a druid and judge. Let me know if you would have me cast such but let us be quick in the decision and to move to another location if need be. Standing out in the open is dangerous.

   Arawn looks appalled at Ben'dar's sudden scalping of the man that betrayed them. He'll move to the man the instant the scalping occurs, hoping to staunch the bleeding.

   "Ben'dar, please, don't do this! There is no glory or honor in this! Let us question him first!"

   If Ben'dar, or another, attempts to kill the man Arawn will attempt to block the blow, using his own body if need be to take the strike.