[pnpgm] Game Update #55 - File #489 - Monk Combat T1: Ph3+4

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 20:24:54 CET 2009

Kell hangs on to Tef'wo, adjusting as best as he can; luckily he is an ok horseman.  Ha'Kell says to Ben'Dar, "Close and I'll jump him" while holding his spear out and to the right side, point down but ready to stab that bandit or jump him from behind.  Ha'Kell tries to look back at the wagon and see how the battle goes while riding behind Ben'Dar.

[I figure we're too far from the wagon to make any difference, even not going after Kell's horse.  It is also much better to not let any of the scum get away.]

[This is a bummer that so many are knocked out.  Especially the healer and cookie maker.  Cookies are good...  Very good. Peanut Butter with light chocolate chips, mmmm.   Oh, and does anyone know of any jobs?  ]