[pnpgm] Game Update #5a - File #44 Supplement - Ship IBT; cover story

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Tue Apr 28 16:36:04 CEST 2009

Kell can and will train others with the Shield since no else publically responded, or in merchant, rhetoric, acting skills.  Or start someone with smuggling as there is not enough time to learn all of it.  Kell suggests we all speak Katai as much as possible, and if Unali (or Zhou) can give culture/overall teachings on Katai for those that want it.

Depending oh how things work out, Kell may ask for Archery training.  He doesn't know how to use a bow.  Would like to learn Unarmed Combat.

[OOC] How do you all usually handle magic?  Do you ever cross-train each other?

For the cover story, Kell is planning to be the merchant in whatever scheme and details we finally pick. Kell's alias, well, I am up for suggestions.  I'm thinking maybe "Swan" of "Swan and Talm Trading".
Raban can be Mongo.   "Let's give him to Mongo!"  :)  If not Raban then someone big and mean looking can be Mongo.  Or not.