[pnpgm] Isn't anyone using concussion weapons?

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 07:32:15 CEST 2009

Kiet's still hoping to find someone in our group with mace skills willing to teach them...

"While I have not yet seen these Vong, from how they are described makes me think the best weapons to use against them are not edged, but concussion...like maces and hammers...the way we break crab and lobster shells..."

"What about crossbow?  Good armor piercing ability.  Polearms?"

"I don't expect to get within 30' of one of them without some weapon with better reach than a knife!"