[pnpgm] Game Update #3 - File #23 - Mission details and group plans - Kell's Vote

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Apr 17 23:02:12 CEST 2009

Unali in Katai: "Zhou is welcome to join. A missing son ready to return
home. The wondrous lands of the west he visited. The trading city of
Pelara, where he met with traders and nobles. So many tales to tell. How
fitting,  if irony permits."

(OOC: Marco Polo reversed. Just have to think of what fantastic material
he discovered abroad and how much of the tales are lies, damned lies and
statistics.)

"Upper Katai, but at the coast. A ship is much needed. I feel we can
arrange a wagon once in Katai. We should get to s ahip as fast as possible."