[pnpgm] Game Update #3 - File #23 - Detection details/More mission details and group plans

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Apr 15 09:25:11 CEST 2009

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R1.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R?.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #3 in sequence (file #23)

        Post from Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          Ben'Dar looks grim, as usual.  "I had heard rumors of some...
        GM: Ack.

        Post from Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet says, "Master, you spoke of some skills I might have ...
        GM: Ack.

        Post from Kell: [Re: Introduction]
          Kell turns and gives Ben’Dar a wane smile, showing bright...
        GM: Ack.

        Post from Kell: [Re: Reply to Raban]
          "It is a pleasure meet you Raban.  May your fists be a bane...

          Not part of the rpg:
          Aside -  Hi there.  Glad to finally join the group as a real
          player. Especially a big shout to Tobie!  Big Hiya to you!  We
          played together years ago, and I was dying to say something but
          had to wait until introduced.
        GM: Ack.  A small world, no Fae pun intended.