[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #4 - Ki'ama holds his meeting..

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Apr 10 18:46:57 CEST 2009

Raban smiles and gently (for someone his size) shakes the offered hand.
"I am happy to meet you, Ha'Kell, I am Raban. It would appear we both
understand that somethings are best unseen when traveling. Its sad,
really, that city guards are so universally corrupt that you must keep
them from temptation."
Raban notices the look and continues, "Yes, I am quite tall, it has
advantages at times as well as problems as you can imagine. Perhaps this
time I will be the distraction to keep the others unnoticed. There can
be no doubt of my skills as an entertainer, so that will lend a lot of
credibility to the whole cover story as well."