[pnpgm] Post from Kiet

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 17:27:37 CEST 2009

"Kiet...your skills might come in hand and I'll return to
        that later.  Otherwise I see no big issues for you."

Kiet says, "Master, you spoke of some skills I might have that would prove useful.  What might you mean?"

"I believe I can see several places where such would be true.  I am somewhat skilled at hiding items due to some dealings in my past I would prefer not to express, and even my use of Entangle spells would seem to prove effective as they are an indirect form of magic.  I think it would not be wise to use use spells against these creatures that alter living things, such as Tanglevine (which I do not yet know anyway)."

"Also, Master, do you know if their detection items would pick up or identify illusions as magic?"