[pnpgm] Character intro - Z'leyra

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Apr 9 00:04:00 CEST 2009

"Greetings. My name is Z'leyra. Born a Kameri, I was raised as a shaman.
Please be courteous to any eagles you see. When my mother died in my
late teens I went to Ticasi with my father. Years later when my father
died I ceased my studies there and went to put my learning to practical
use. By inclination I am a healer. I am gradually gathering together the
means to start and maintain a school of healing. For income, other than
that acquired through adventuring, I am a skilled enchanter. Indeed I
sometimes make and enchant items for my fellow adventurers."

Z'leyra is well outfitted, depending on the situation, in either fine
clothing or artistic (slightly damaged) chainmail and the helm made of
lizard-like hide with gems implanted in it. She carries a war staff
inscribed with runes and slung across her back is an artistic greatsword
in an engraved sheath. A number of pieces of jewelry are worn by her as
well. Over her shoulder she will have a satchel, presumably containing a
number of items including healing herbs and bandages. At her side she
has a small tambourine type drum. She can shape change into eagle form.
She is known to be able to talk with horses. She owns a manor on the
outskirts of Sivas in Marentia. While far from being the party's best
fighter she has mentioned in the past that one of her items gives her
bravery or fearlessness and she has fearlessly put herself in danger to
help the party in the past. That she wears enchanted armor and uses
enchanted weaponry is likely why she has survived those situations. One
of the party that has mana sensing has been overheard mentioning that
most of her items glow brightly from enchantment. Most items she creates
she makes artistically and enchants.

* Race: Human
* Homeland: Kameri Tribe, Kameran / Ticasi
* Age: Mid 20s
* Height: 5' 10"
* Weight: 140 pounds
* Hobbies: Working towards starting school for healers; Learning new
languages; Learning new spells; Enchanting items.
* Survival training: City, Forest, Hill, and some Plains.
* Languages: Aratad; Climan, Donaran; Eagle; Helva; Horse; Kameri;
Katai; Lemasan; Marentian, Salaqi; Vassa; Zen'dali, Sign
   Tongue of the Sidh; Elf Sidh; Faerry Sidh.
* Magic Training: Shamanic; Balance Wizardry; Sidh Magician.
* Companion: Corona. Eagle Tonah w magical powers.