[pnpgm] Game Update #125 - File #696 - New Adventure!

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Apr 1 08:19:33 CEST 2009

Raban listens quite carefully, unsure if he is hearing things quite
right. His goddess would be opposed to such a being, is this why she
guided him here? But how do you fight such a thing? If I can reach it I
should be able to hurt it, or maybe just grab it and squeeze? Can it
cast spells if it cant use its arms? I am going to have to get those
answered before we go after this fiend. Dieing for a cause is fine as
long as you succeed, but no way am I going to get killed for nothing! If
they can get me protected enough, I can charge this thing and give it a
scare to remember. I can take more damage than a half dozen regular
people, it may not be able to stop me like it did the others...Well I
can hope.

<Assuming this was not an April Fools posting...naw its only an avatar
thats not that bad. Actually any written up for PnP can be quite easy to
kill if you know what you are doing.>