[pnpgm] Game Update #78 - File #378 - No Talk We Fight "ugh"

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:52:30 CEST 2008

Oops, Arawn's warning probably would have caused Ben'Dar to hold off
attacking for another phase or two.  But I didn't say anything, after
getting Arawn's warning, so my fault...

Ben'Dar laughs fiercely at the armored man when his strike is blocked by
Ben'Dar's armor.  Ben'Dar presses his attack literally, trying to impale the
man and shove him back into the roaring wall of fire behind him.

Once the armored man is dead (either skewered or toasted to a crisp inside
his armor, or both), Ben'Dar will use his magic pike's long reach to skewer
A'kril through his fiery protection.  Ben'Dar remembers all too well the
last time he fought a magic-user and failed to take her out quickly...