[pnpgm] It is role playing after all...

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 20:32:51 CEST 2008

   Based on Kiet's proposal Arawn will take point if the others wish but will go along with the groups decisions, opting for the most practical approach to things.
   Beyond that, if Chion or anyone else comments on the ring Arawn mentioned and is willing to travel down Arawn will readily join them.
   Also, might snuff some candles in the chandalier if anyone in the party is skilled with Magical Theory or something similiar and thinks it would be safe to do so without triggering more traps (arawn still thinks the candles might be linked to wards around the place).