[pnpgm] Kiet's response

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Sat Oct 18 18:16:29 CEST 2008

Schnockel wrote:
> Kiet is not comforted at all...and only glares back at Arawn with
> ill-concealed hostility. To Z'leyra and Raban Kiet says, "I do not
> understand that man!  If he is not an imbecile he is a fool!  His lack
> of action may well have killed several of us.  And it's not the first
> time.  These people and things here are Chaos and Kotothi!  We can
> only trust them to harm or hinder us."
Raban sighs, "No it is usually not a good idea to trust those of Kototh
or Chaos but anyone who can pass the training to be a Druid cannot be a
fool or an idiot. Maybe it is just because he is not a human that we
have difficulty understanding his intent. My Bardic teacher was an Elf
so I know the Sidh are very different from humans, enough so that you
must be careful not to expect a human answer. But remember this, no Sidh
is likely to trust Kototh or Chaos even minutely, yet Arawn tried to
learn something from them. I can only hope those smarter and wiser than
I, know what they are doing."
<Yes Raban depends on his horse to answer such tough questions too ;) >

> Louder, and to the whole group "There is a storage room off that-a-way
> (west?) that may have some items of value.  After I have caught my
> breath, I would like to join the group hunting around.  When we get
> back, however, I very much would like to get my hands on that last
> live guard and ask him a few 'pointed' questions.  I can be, um,
> persuasive in my own way.  If someone needs to stay behind and watch
> the good fellow, I'll volunteer."
>
> "Also, I wanted to state to the Group how thankful I am for you that
> helped or tried to help me.  I am thankful to be alive."
>
> "Raban and especially Fremea, I tried to keep the bad guys from you
> both...and only partially succeeded...but I did try...and was
> successful more often than once.  I'm sorry it couldn't have been more."
Raban (to Kiet) "You took many risks to help others and may have saved
lives doing so. Even I could not have taken many more hits. That is the
danger of being out numbered, you are more easily hurt. If you can keep
an enemy from a friends back, you have greatly helped your friend, even
if you do not hurt that enemy."