[pnpgm] Plan A

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sun Nov 23 16:41:26 CET 2008

	Hope you guys enjoyed the update yesterday...

oh wait there was none....

		That was for the alternative universe game I'm running.

In this universe I went on vacation.  Just got back today.  Short nortice for a free air ride up to cabin so didn't have a minute to even emalil folks to warn them.  But I come back and only 2 posts.  So We will go with Plan A - Ben'dar's plan (so if it fails we'll blame him :) j/k).  Talk and subdue if things go bad.  With Raban as  human hand cuff.

Unless folks post something else for Plan B and C by Monday evening.

As to Thanksgiving.  I will probably do a update Friday only in that it might end what happens in Monday''s    I'm not sure who all is going out of town so it won't be major.  In fact I'll post the book info found in the library then as a filler update.  So can be read later.

If others beside Raban/Ben'dar and Kiet (thogh not on this basement subject) posted and I've not gotten it repost it.

Raban - As to Balcony .  The courtyard has a walkway/balcony over it above teh fountain ground level and on the second floor.  Thus it is higher than fountain and fountain is higher than basement.  The map of the basement is it the roof is the floor to the courtyard.  It looks small and may dead end but your not sure.  So no.  No balcony in basement area.