[pnpgm] Game Update #88 - File #471 - North end is explored

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 05:28:58 CET 2008

As Fremea is taken out of the way and starts to see the library go up in smoke, she looks in and wonders why anyone would be so stupid to burn what they think was important.

"Just let this whole damn place burn down. It is not even worth it to try and get anything out of here. These people, whoever they were do not deserve even the death we bring to them. Lets finish getting what ever it is we came here for and get back to what matters most."