[pnpgm] want rest

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Nov 5 22:40:30 CET 2008

Z'leyra reports "Corona says that this place is fairly small. I know
some of you are eager to continue exploring, but I vote against it until
we can heal some more. We are nine miles up. Not very likely to get
spotted, even less likely to get visitors. The risk in waiting is less
than the risk of further damage during exploring being fatal because of
not healing and getting our magics back. For me, I am going to go back,
guard and rest."

Later she will mention "The trick of setting off the ward should run the
ward low or out of charges fairly quickly, but it likely will renew its
charges each day."