[pnpgm] Game Update #86 - File #461 - Raban Smash!

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:39:35 CET 2008

"I say that the candles will react to anything that is not authorized to access that room. And to have that kind of protection, there is something important in there. I believe I was missed because of my height. Maybe using the guard to enter first would allow us to get in there with out a reaction. And if it does react to Sidh, then we can stay out here, just in case."

Fremea seems a bit tired and frustrated. Probably even irritated.