[pnpgm] ready to go

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Mar 21 04:36:07 CET 2008

Z'leyra welcomes Raban to the party.

Z'leyra stands ready to assist any member of the party with enchantments
or enhancements if they ask for her help.

She asks Chion "Are we to bring our horses?"  If yes, she will bring her
best riding horse (with tack) and a draft horse if the party needs it.

She does mention that if enough of the party needs to learn Katai she
could try to enchant an item to allow them to learn it magically.
[Noting that each person would have their own measure of how much they
could learn and that the learning would not always work...though if it
failed could likely be tried again later.]

Z'leyra will wear her fine furs over her chainmail. She does pack some
of her finer clothes and jewelry.