[pnpgm] Game Update #29 - File #91 - Investigation Ends

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Mar 12 18:35:29 CET 2008

<Should I assume Raban has gathered his things and cast a spell by this
point?>

Raban [to Jensen]: "I do not make a habit of fighting with nobles or
anyone else without cause, but he did not identify himself before
attacking me. In some realms he would be the one arrested for assaulting
me, so I understand there are different laws in different places. I
prefer to avoid problems and fights whenever possible, because it
interferes with the entertainment. If I had the time I would try to
teach him what he needed to learn, but he is one that would need much
time to think before he could begin to learn. Perhaps someday he will
learn, if not from me, some other will teach him. Until then I can but
hope he understands there is a balance in all things, abusing ones
authority or powers tends to have repercussions. I have to answer for my
actions with a higher power, one that watches and judges my actions far
more than your nobles are watched or judged. In any event, I had already
planned to leave this city before he demanded it and added so many other
threats."