[pnpgm] Game update #28 - File #84 - Chion gets the message

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:58:18 CET 2008

Ben'Dar glares at Jensen.  For an instant, he considers killing the man for
threatening Tef'wo like that.  He glances around at the trembling gaurds,
cowering before him like frightened children.  Ben'Dar calmly says to Jensen
in Zen'Dali, "Know that your threat will not be soon forgotten."  Then
Ben'Dar smiles teasingly at the gaurds as he allows himself to be herded
back inside the tavern.

Ben'Dar is in good spirits now, having had some good drink and a little
fun.  In response to the scroll message translated by Chion, Ben'dar grins,
"This sounds interesting.  You can count me in!"

Ben'Dar buys a drink for the soldier who lassoed his pike.
He compliments the man on his skills.  "Nice trick back there.  I could use
a man of your skills on my ranch.  Talk to me if you are ever looking for
work."  Ben'Dar will make sure to get his pike back.

Ben'Dar is pretty much already packed, since he typically travels pretty
light.  He will send a message back to his ranch steward to let him know
about the information he learned about one of the gaurds being of
questionable background.  He also lets the steward know that he will be gone
for some time on a journey, and that the steward should run the ranch
according to the business plan they have discussed during the past several
months.  Ben'Dar has his gear, his weapons, his travel rations/drink, and a
small amount of money (less than 2-3 GP).