[pnpgm] Chion's Translation

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 01:49:55 CET 2008

Chion will look at the party members and say, "Well, I
have been to the places where many of you have grown
up. Anyone fancy a trip to see where I was partly
raised?" A short pause for him to smile, "It of course
will be dangerous, with no offer of reward as yet.
However, someone who is very dear to this world needs
our help, as well as a dear friend of mine. So I am
going. This wand will allow you all to come with me if
you wish. You all know I posses, well, certain
mystical arts. In the land we travel to I am but a
student." He will look at the Alfar and Fearries. "You
all would be most welcome."

He will look at Unali to see how much of it she seemed
to understand and add, "Feel like a trip to the
homelands of our ancestors?" in Katai.

He also adds, "Apparently the High Elder likes to use
his (opal) to watch plays on glass boxes." under his
breath in Marentian. (opal is right? or is it pearl?)

-Marcel