[pnpgm] pre-castle warmups

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:23:26 CEST 2008

Fremea will look around at each person, seeming to evaluate where each person stands with going to a cloud without wings. Smiling inward to herself that Chion, Unali, Z'leyra (I know I miss spelled it), and Caladan don't seem to have any misgivings about going in the air so high up; as if they have faced things worse than falling miles to the ground. She takes a good look at her gear and leaves a couple of things, mostly just her sleeping stuff, as she has not seen any reason to pick up any other camping gear. She puts her bag on her body and readies herself, as if she has done this a million times before, and just nods a Chion her readiness.

"Is this like the 200th time through ... um, oh yea."