[pnpgm] Just in from the Onion News Network

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Jun 13 06:25:08 CEST 2008

	KAOS Agents steal the Upate #50 file! One Dwarf was beaten as he told jokes and the agents felt they were just too awful to hear.

Would you believe I was in a firefight at a Six Flags Airfield with Hilary Clinton and my computer got shot?

Would you believe my virtual pet ate it?

Ok ok.  Geesh.

No update tonight.  I tried.  But combat initially takes usually 3 hours for first phase.  2 hours for 2 and 1 hour for 3rd phase. After that it quickly goes to about 20 min.  Its that initial phase that is a slow down as you have to go from file to file, chart to chart, character to character, Dragon porn site to Dragon porn site...and so on...

Just ran out of time.  This will be the first 5 days working solid (got 4 more to go!) in 5 months.  Being the boss I've taken off tons of days and thus Friday so would've had 2 extra hours and friday afternoon to work on it.  But not now.  Programming is getting into a major new swing till likely fall before I take Friday's off again.

Also with 5 hours sleep last night (up early 2 hours earlier) hard to concentrate on update.  I rather have it good and accurate than sloppy and mistakes. :)

So here's the deal...

Arawn has posted his actions.  Folks can reply to those if they wish.  i can add it in the next update.
Slim chance of working on it Friday night.
Bug huge chance of working on it Sat/Sunday.  So that's what I'll do work on it this weekend.  Get 2 phases of combat out (if it occurs).

So if any replies to arawn can post it before Sat night and I'll include it. or later..doesn't matter...

<Insert Excuses..whine..excuses>

Chion - your right you do have Kotothi sorry!  But tno fluent. So what do you want to parlay.  Give me some dialogue to work with and I'll insert it and figure if your influence works...who knows it just might...

100% chance of Update for Monday since off Tuesday as usual and can stay up late Monday and all weekend to work on it.

Would you believe Bush waterboarded a Elf and I had to go and help him and not finish  the update?