[pnpgm] Game Update #48 - File #195 - Chion Duels Zing

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:55:56 CEST 2008

Ben'Dar cheers at the barbaric duel, the brutal display of blood-letting not
affecting him in the least.  After Caladan declares Chion the winner,
Ben'Dar collects his winnings happily.  He strides over to Chion to
congratulate him.  Seeing Caladan and Chion in intense, whispered dialogue,
Ben'Dar pauses.  He sees the intent upon Chion's face to continue the battle
somehow.  Ben'Dar looks down at the dead Zing, and looks back up at Chion,
confused.

If Chion is finished, Ben'Dar wil congratulate him on his victory, however
strange it was.  Ben'Dar understood very little of what went on in the
fight, until Chion used a magic blade to stab Zing.  That, Ben'Dar
understood well enough!

If Chion does something to Zing's soul, Ben'Dar will back away, a look of
suspicion on his face.  Ben'Dar is very superstitious of spirits and the
dead, and any magic that affects them is not something he is comfortable
with, nor does he approve of it.

Later, Ben'Dar admires the huge horse given to Raban.  He walks over and
examines the horse, checking out its age, strength, health, etc.  Hearing
Raban's words about his inexperience on horseback, Ben'Dar smiles.  "I know
a thing or two about horses.  I will teach you enough to stay on his back."
(Ben'Dar will spend the travel time training Raban in Horsemanship if he
wants to learn it)