[pnpgm] Game Update #60 - File #287 - Trio are cured?

John Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Jul 23 23:21:11 CEST 2008

> Fremea will offer to transmute some of Raban's clothing to a somewhat more protective armor (or at least make it a harder substance, similar to leather) and if time permits, cast enchantment on it, so that it has a better protection.

Raban [to Frema]: "Thank you for the generous offer, but can you afford the loss of magic in this strange place? My own magic will have little use here as none of it is aggressive. Its best use is blessings and I should have done more of them. Defensive blessings should prove most valuable, I know mine has. Such a beautiful and generous person like yourself, should already have been protected, I have been lax in offering to do so. Please let me correct this."
<Not sure where this is time wise, but could be useful to bless her if time allows. Or if she really wants to make armor, thats fine too ;) Transmute could possibly repair the armor as that is a simple change? It could even make it into better armor. But any value is useful, though they get broken quickly. So much depends on GM rulings. >