[pnpgm] Forgetfullness and other stuff...

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:48:38 CEST 2008

A voice on the wind from Fremea, "I made sure that he would not come back to hurt us ever again. Intruders or not, if they wanted to talk then bringing weapons to do so was a bad choice. I was not going to be surprised by that one again. I will make sure that there is nothing else in the mist for now. If what you say is true and that magics were unbound in the past and unaligned, then I hope for the sakes of the residences here, they will come talk to us unarmed and not attacking us in the first place."