[pnpgm] dispel??

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Jul 20 00:59:02 CEST 2008

After turning Chion face down, tying his wrists behind him and
blindfolding him Z'leyra says "According to the text I read those
affected by the Beasts Of Fiery hate act as those affected by the spell
Silent Terror, they either run from anyone and everything or they go
catatonic until some spell can make them forget - though some are said
to just be catatonic till the next dawn. I have my doubts about
dispelling the Silent Terror but can try it if necessary." She then ties
Chion's ankles so that he won't run and fall off the cloud island while
befuddled by the Silent Terror effect.

After all those affected are restrained Z'leyra will renew her Orient
Self (EL0) and cast Perception thru her staff on Chion trying to see if
Silent Terror still magically affects him as a spell that could be
dispelled. She will also cast Perception (thru her staff) on the
gargoyles sword if it is handed to her. As usual she will inform the
others around of what she perceives while she does the Perception spells.