[pnpgm] Game Update #58 -File #268 - Beasts and Gargoyles

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jul 15 08:21:36 CEST 2008

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R1 Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  -- Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....NormalFaerry  Fe
  Do David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R? J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #58 in sequence (file #268)

     Admin None.

        From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
          [Not sure where Fremea is in all this. I am guessing that she
          is still more in front of the party and possibly out of site of
          the Gargoyles (not the red thingys though I am sure)]

          When Fremea hears some of the party fall to the ground behind
          her, and then catches red moving extremely fast in the clouds,
          she casts invisibility again on herself and will fly up to gain
          the advantage on attacking the bigger gargoyle.  (Though not too
          high, as she knows the winds are blowing, so about 5 above
          everyone)
        GM: Ack.

                --------------------------------------

        From Raban: [Re: Actions]
           <It was nice to see peoples reactions to Raban. Don't worry he
           wont turn into a basket case...I think. Reality will smash its
           way into his thick skull eventually.

           <If Raban has not taken Angelica, now would have been a good
           time to do so. But I cant find anywhere I said to finish the
           potions ;(   ooopss.

           Oh well Raban is not all that smart, so could easily have
           forgotten. Angelica is one of the best magic defense potions,
           but we don't want to  make it too hard for the GM to zap us
           now do we?

           <On Healing, Raban is not sure if perhaps his Goddess is a bit
           upset with him. He will continue without the healing for now,
           hopefully it will not become a major oops.

           [Hearing Arawn speak of chaos, Raban smiles a bit more than
           before. Raban: "Thank you for telling me of these creatures
           being of Chaos, my goddess does not care for Chaos so perhaps
           it was not so wrong to kill them. Chaos binds its creatures
           closely, and they seem to love to kill all others, or worse. I
           don't like to kill, it comes too easily  for one of my size and
           skills, I would rather knock opponents out when possible.
           But I see I will not have that option here as it endangers the
           others."

           [With Arawn's worry about people falling Raban: "I do not wish
           to cause problems for others, so do not worry about me falling.
           I can fly if I need too, I am just not very good at it. Please
           rescue the others first."

           <I was going to hold that info secret longer for more fun but
           the situation seemed a good time for it. So much people don't
           know about each other.

           [Raban will try to interpose himself between the others and
           the big gargoyle in preparation of fighting him.

           <If the leader is trying to intimidate us, Raban would try to
           scare him in return, but I cant think of anything appropriate at
           the moment.  I don't think pulling a tree out of the ground and
           swatting him works...
        GM: Ack.  What help me hurt you guys?  Nah.  I can do that by
            myself.  :)

                --------------------------------------

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          Ben'Dar is standing close to Chion when he falls, and he
          instantly steps forward, standing over his fallen friends to
          protect them from the mysterious attack.  When he sees nothing
          in front of the party, he glances around in confusion.  He hisses
          to Fremea, who is up ahead of the party members who have
          collapsed, "Watch out!  Something is attacking us!"  When the
          Gargoyles approach from behind, Ben'Dar is suspicious that it's
          a trick and remains near his fallen comrades in case the main
          attack is still coming from that direction.  He glances at the
          Gargoyles and sees there are only two of them back there - not a
          problem for this party.
        GM: Ack.

                --------------------------------------

        From Chion: [Re: What happened?]
          [GM: Comments quote deleted for space]

          Affected by what? Don't have a clue what you are talking about.
          The "red lights"? Totally confused at this point as to what you
          are talking about.
        GM: Ack.  Sorry for the confusion.  Can't just come out and say
            X and Y are attacking gotta have some suspense. :)

                --------------------------------------

        From Raban: [Re: More Actions]
          <A change in actions.>
          [Seeing the others drop suddenly and the big Gargoyle waving a
          sword about, Raban has just had enough... its time for him to
          stop this before others get hurt more. Raban literally "Roars"
          and charges with amazing speed toward the male gargoyle with his
          arms spread and high, prepared to grab or punch or tear the poor
          Gargoyle limb from limb.

          <Sometimes the best defense is a massive offense. Of course if
          the Gargoyle was trying to negotiate, this was a bad idea. > <Why
          does clapping his hands together or smashing the ground feel
          appropriate? But breaking the ground would be a bad thing, so
          its good he did not do that.>
        GM: Ack.

                --------------------------------------

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions/Situation]
          Aw, bummer!  We must have taken a drink of a feline potion...and
          it made us catatonic...

          [***Quoted text from last update removed for space***]

          "I thank you, barbarian.  I hope to return it to you with the
          blood of our enemies upon it."

          [**Quote on Z'leyra healing Kiet***]

          "I thank you for your generous and skillful ministrations.  If
          you so desire, I would be happy to give to you my healing kit.
          You are obviously more skilled in its use than am I."

          Ah, well...sounds like vacation time...just call me Sir Robin....
          "Run Away! Run Away!
        GM: Ack.

                --------------------------------------

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Previously Z'leyra would have thanked Kiet for the offer but
          declined "Thank you, but until I run low on supplies it is better
          for you to have your healing kit close to hand in case I am not."

          - combat -
          Z'leyra suspects that the red creatures are Beasts of Fiery Hate
          in non-physical form - dangerous opponents if what she has read
          about them is correct. Regretting that she doesn't have any Light
          spells she mentally reminds herself to check later to see if one
          of the Sidh has the Forgetfullness spell.

          As she rests her staff in the crook of her arm and readies her
          drum Z'leyra says to the party "Someone else talk with the
          gargoyle." Hoping that she will have time Z'leyra will quickly
          cast Orient Self EL0.

          What she does next depends on what the creatures do. If they go
          physical and attack her she will draw her greatsword (saying
          'Mist') and attempt to cut them down. If they go physical and
          attack others but not her, she will cast the highest EL
          Purification she can cast in one phase through her staff then
          cast max EL Paralysis at one of the Beasts, repeat for the
          second.

          If they stay non-physical she will cast the highest EL
          Purification she can cast in one phase through her staff then
          cast Dispell/Banish Chaos at max EL through her staff at a
          Beast - completing the spell when it is in range. Repeat for
          the second.

          [-Change in Action-]
          Z'leyra will stand her ground, guarding the bodies of those
          that fell.

          If she is attacked she releases and drops her staff putting one
          foot on it, saying 'Mist' in Kameri as she draws her greatsword
          to fight offensively while opponents are in reach. She will tell
          the party to "Stay close!" knowing the the beasts can fly and
          are MUCH faster than any in the party. The mist will hopefully
          hinder the enemies more than her friends.
        GM: Ack.

                --------------------------------------

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          Arawn took a quick look around the group to see if anyone would
          try initiating communication with the Gargoyle King and when it
          appears no one is he moves closer to the center, to a spot of
          relative safety, and casts Tongues at EL1 (making sure the
          Gargoyle King is in range). His eyes widen when he sees Raban
          charge but doesn't break speaking the words of power lest he
          ruin the spell.

          When he gets the opportunity Arawn will speak out loud so that
          both the party and the enemy can hear,
          " Let us speak! Nod if you agree!"

          If Arawn is attacked then he will attempt to Dodge, using his
          skills defensively while concentrating on casting the spell.

          If, after speaking, the gargoyle king still chooses to attack
          then Arawn will move to defend those catatonic on the ground,
          using his sword defensively.

        [Ma 2nd, 1633TH. 5th Day of Adventure #4.
        [Location: Chaos domain, Dark Lands, 9 Miles up]

        [Time: 9:30am]

        [Immediately after the Gargoyle combat Raban finds his healing
         ineffective.  He isn't sure if the spell just failed or his
         goddess is upset with him for hurting the female creature.  Rising
         to his feet Arawn speaks of Chaos and Raban finds it interesting
         enough to reply to.  Raban turns to Arawn smiling.]

        Raban: "Thank you for telling me of these creatures being of Chaos,
          my goddess does not care for Chaos so perhaps it was not so wrong
          to kill them. Chaos binds its creatures closely, and they seem to
          love to kill all others, or worse. I don't like to kill, it comes
          too easily  for one of my size and skills, I would rather knock
          opponents out when possible. But I see I will not have that
          option here as it endangers the others."

        [Arawn nods back.  As he does he gets a few flashes of memory come
         to the forefront of his mind.  They flash so fast it a bit hard to
         coordinate into a meaningful thought.  Something about the word
         chaos seems to have triggered something.  He spends the next few
         minutes concentrating on it to try to recall the full details of
         the memory flashes.]

        [Later when the party talks about using rope on each person.]

        Raban [to Arawn]: "I do not wish to cause problems for others, so
          do not worry about me falling. I can fly if I need too, I am just
          not very good at it. Please rescue the others first."

        [Some of the party hear Raban's words and consider it a jest. While
         others believe he is saying he can fly by use of magical flight
         spells or magic.  Others also feel the comments must mean he
          can change into some animal like Z'leyra does into Eagle form.]

        [When Ben'dar loans Kiet his spear, Kiet replies back.]

        Kiet: "I thank you, barbarian.  I hope to return it to you with
          the blood of our enemies upon it."

        [Ben'dar cringes at the word barbarian.  He knows he is not like
         most in society.  He is proud of his heritage.  But he is trying
         also to form a well placed spot in society with his ranch.  If
         only to give his people hope and dreams.  Ben'dar doesn't take
         it personally as even some old friends like Farseeker teased
         him that way being a lowly barbarian.  In the end, in the thick
         of battle a barbarian is just as dead as a king.  In the end
         it all comes out the same red blood.]

        [When Z'leyra heals Kiet, he gives his thanks.]

        Kiet: "I thank you for your generous and skillful ministrations.
          If you so desire, I would be happy to give to you my healing
          kit. You are obviously more skilled in its use than am I."

        Z'leyra: "Thank you, but until I run low on supplies it is better
          for you to have your healing kit close to hand in case I am not."

        [Time: 9:38am]

        [Seconds earlier...]

        [The party tromp on the soft wet ground toward the north-east.
         The only seemingly way to navigate is through guesswork and
         using the white/yellow blob that seems to be the sun that is
         obscured by the gray, white and black clouds.  Suddenly the
         party sees the red lights moving tot he right of the party
         at a very high speed.  Almost instantly Caladan, Chion and
         Kiet are struck by some overwhelming magic that gets beyond
         their high magical defenses.  They are succomb to the magic
         of the red "things".  They fall with a wet plop to the ground
         still breathing but seemingly in a trance.  Their faces contorted
         with despair, emotion and fear.  Chion's face seems less affected
         by fear but still seems just as out of it as the other 2.  His
         ring must be trying to fight the fright hitting him.  One
         minute the trio are walking quietly and the next they are on
         the ground on their backs.]

        [Then the familiar flapping of Gargoyles are heard.  With a wet
         slosh wing and leather is heard behind the party.]

        [Arawn looks to his left to see the trio fall amazed at what
         could've hit them this fast.  Not knowing what is going on
         he turns to the right and sees movement of red whiz by but
         is unsure what it is.  Some vague memory comes to mind but
         he can't quite place the thought.  Arawn glances over his
         right shoulder to see a large gargoyle land.  Arawn turns
         around and figures it is time to talk.]

        [Ben'dar looks down and sees Chion's body still breathing he
         figures some foul magic is afoot.  Maybe it is the trees
         or the clouds or the ground?  He steps over Chion and turns
         to the right to see the red things move fast but has no
         clue other than they might be torches?]

        [Fremea in the lead first hears the plop of the three fallen
         behind her.  She glances to the right and sees red lights
         moving faster than a human could probably run past her. She
         then glances over her shoulder and sees the three on the
         ground and determines the party is in danger once again.
         She drops the staff used to prod the ground Caladan loaned
         her and prepares for action.]

        [Raban looks to the left and sees the trio also fall and
         actually catches Caladan with his large hands.  He helps
         the wizard to the ground and finds he is still alive.  From
         the corner of his eye he sees two red flashes of light
         to his right but doesn't know what they are.  Then he
         hears the wings and sound of creatures behind him.  He stands
         and twirls to see two forms land on the ground.  The one
         on the right has to be a female.  This time that will be
         left for last.  The big one HAD to be a male.  It looks in
         the shadow outline of the clouds to be a large male.]

        [Unali steps to the right as Kiet falls in front of him without
         warning.  She quickly looks around and sees the red lights
         but her dagger seemed to not have warned her.  Maybe the
         effect has worn off and she needs to redraw it or it didn't
         need to warn her?  She hears the flaps of wings behind her
         and figures a gargoyle must be behind her.  She watches the
         red lights seem to whiz past in a blur.  She has never seen
         such a thing aside from torches or magical flares?  Flares?
         No.  Doubtful.  Not with these people down.  Something is
         attacking the party.  It seems to draw to them, danger and
         its glory.]

        [Z'leyra stops in mid-step when the trio falls to the ground.  Her
         first instinct is to check the bodies and heal them.  But her
         second instinct shows the party just lost 1/3rd of its people
         in an instant.  If it happens again the party could be critically
         wounded.  In a split second she sees Kiet still breathing and
         his lips shaking as if in a cold fright.  In another nano-second
         of thought a memory comes back.  Triest back on Clima when he
         was attacked by Silent Terror.  It took some time to make Thig
         cast a spell for the poor fighter to forget the horrors he saw.
         In some ways she felt Triest was never the same after that but
         she couldn't prove it.  When Triest died in a senseless street
         assault her hope of helping him died as well.  Terror?  She
         glances up in the next half second to see the red lights whiz past
         and she sees the red lights sparkle.  Her intelligence kicks in and
         she tries to figure out the situation. In that half a second she
         recalls text and pictures in the Great Library at Ticasi.  Her
         instinct is correct these things seem to be Beasts of Hate.  With
         the knowledge the trio fell and these red lights it has to be. Too
         bad she can't warn the party about them and how to deal with them
         in time.  No one seems to be worried and that could mean no one
         knows these things like she does.]

        GM: Since new players have feel for the segmented version of my
            combat will relax this one since its less to deal with
            and make it descriptive.

                                --------------

        [Fremea knows the gargoyles can be dealt with by the warriors but
         these red things are a mystery to her.  She feels great power and
         danger from it but it doesn't take a Sidh to guess that.  She
         quickly casts invisibility and seems to fold into the clouds and
         disappear.]

        [Arawn knows that maybe this large Gargoyle must be their leader
         based on its size and gestures.  Arawn's attempt at past talk
         with the creatures failed.  But it could've been mishandled or
         due to lack of time.  This time the creature could've attacked
         first and asked questions later.  But he stopped and landed first.
         This could be here to parlay or just a foolhardy creature wanting
         to intimate before he goes for the kill.  Arawn quickly casts
         a tongues spell for communication. He waves his arm and casts the
         spell in hopes it works.]

        [With one hand on her staff and the other on her drum Z'leyra begins
         to tap the drum and casts a shamanic orientation spell.]

        [The Gargoyle King raises his sword and seems to smirk of a creature
         like it can do so.  The sword seems to reflect off the obscured
         sunlight toward the party as if a gleaming beacon of vengeance
         for the creature.  The sword moves from person to person as if he
         is selecting a target to kill first.  It moves from Z'leyra, Ben'dar
         and finally to Raban.  Satisfied with what the female seems to have
         said to the King, the King speaks a quick few words and invokes a
         spell upon Raban through the sword.]

        [The Beasts go to the north rounding tot he left side of the party
         and through the trees as if hot coal in butter.  As they move it
         creates a greater steam trail behind as if a red comet is moving
         through the area and leaving a fiery, misty wake behind it. The
         beasts seem to come in and out of the trees toward the party as
         if gauging their intent and their prowess.  It then moves further
         out left of the party and fades a bit out of sight.  Moving at
         about 26 feet per second they are extremely fast.]

        [Corona circles above the party in the mists but has no idea of
         the red things.  From his vantage point he watched the red lights
         move low to the ground and take to the air at a fast pace.  Unsure
         if to attack or not he waits for a sign of how to act.]

        [Fremea leaps off the ground and circles north and then back toward
         the party about 10-12 feet off the ground to avoid the high winds
         in the area.  She hovers and watches the red lights with some awe
         at their speed but feels its a great threat now.]

        [The Gargoyle King lowers his Sword then brings it back up into a
         cross position ready for attack.  He flexes his wing as a sign he
         can lift off at any second.  He simply waits.]

        [The Firesnake having felt Caladan falls lifted off a second
         before impact.  The snake sits on Caladan's chest and watches
         his master concerned and wondering what has happened to it.]

        [The Female Gargoyle lifts up and flies straight for the party.
         Toward the center where Arawn is standing.  With a roar of
         angry emotion it seems Arawn is the sole target of this attack.
         But as she flies toward him he ducks in time to avoid her
         claws and wings.  She flies back up and circles back toward the
         King and safety.]

        [Unali gets into combat stance and watches the red beasts move
         swiftly by.  She watches them move through a nearby tree
         and finds fighting things that have no mass might be difficult.
         She waits and guards the fallen nearby and helps to form a
         defensive circle around them.]

        [Ben'dar lowers his Pike and levels it toward the gargoyle
         King.  When the female flew over he tries to swing but she
         was just out of range.  Ben'dar stands his ground and helps
         defend the fallen trio.  Glancing over his shoulder he hisses
         to Fremea but notices she is gone but guesses nearby.  Maybe
         using magic to hide.]

        Ben'dar [to Fremea]: "Watch out!  Something is attacking us!"

        [Arawn raises a hand toward the Gargoyle King after ducking from
        the female.  Obviously the female doesn't seem to be so well
        attuned to talking.  But he hopes his spell works.  He
        quickly speaks.]

       Arawn: "Let us speak! Nod if you agree!"

       [Z'leyra hears some strange words come from Arawn and figures he
        is trying to talk to the creature or cast some Sidh spell.
        She holds her staff in one hand and her other hand on her
        great sword sheath ready to draw it.  She watches the King
        of the Gargoyle clan carefully waiting to see what happens.
        She tries to also protect the others by forming a defensive
        area with the others.]

        [Raban roars and the quiet subdue nature of the clouds is broken
         with a roar that even frightens Ben'dar, and he knows combat
         howls!  As if a demon possessed by Hate itself Raban moves
         forward...no...he finds its a hard struggle.  He tries to lift
         his right leg.  What the heck?  Its like moving through waist
         high swamp.  No like moving through oatmeal mixed with cement.
         Raban frowns trying to figure out what is going on with him.
         He concentrates with all his might on his muscles and seems to
         figure he must be paralyzed.  The evil creature must be some
         magic caster? Raban's anger boils and his concentration becomes
         full and he is able to move!  But it's a heavy struggle.  It
         seems he is now moving half his speed.  He charges forward south
         toward the King but as if moving through a wall.  His legs and
         arms vibrate with the strain but his sheer body mass and strength
         seem to break through.  As he moves he grins at the King knowing
         that his spell didn't stop him just made him even more upset.  Now
         Raban won't be so nice.  With arms raises and leveled as if holding
         the weight of the world Raban ends up about 11 feet from the
         giant male gargoyle.]

        [One of the beasts moves close and from it emits a firejet of
         flame that heads for Unali.  She leaps to the left and it
         impacts onto the ground with a steamy hiss.]

        [The Gargoyle King turns his attention to Ben'dar and points his
         sword and invokes the Paralysis spell upon him.]

        [Arawn sees the King point his sword at Ben'dar and speak but
         for some reason he doesn't understand it.  He then reaches
         out with his senses and sees if the aura of his spell is
         upon the King.  He then realizes there is none.  In fact the
         only aura seen is that of the sword.  It is magical with some
         form of spell in it.]

        [Z'leyra casts a quick Purification spell upon the ground below
         her feet while watching the Beasts move about.]

        [Corona dives toward F#5 after she flees from Arawn but a high
         wind pushes him out of the way at the last second and he misses.]

        [Fremea sees the snow blistering white form of Corona dive toward
         the fleeing F#5 and joins in the attack.  Coming from the left
         she stabs the creature in the back of the neck doing a staggering
         8 points of damage to her.  She howls in pains and wobbles
         away in flight.]

        [The Gargoyle King looks up to see the female Gargoyle howl
         and be hurt by something unseen.  He growls and speaks
         something to her and waves a hand toward her.]

        [Unali regains her balance and watches the Red cloud of smelly
         fire and stuff float away fast.  Does she smell blood from it?]

        [Arawn turns around to see the firedart hit the ground near
         Unali and figures there might be greater things going on
         than talking to the creatures.]

        [Z'leyra stands her ground and watches both the Beasts and
         the Gargoyles shaking her head back and forth for threats.]

        [The Female Gargoyle lands behind the King and places a hand
         on her neck whimpering in pain.]

        [Raban sees the King Gargoyle is distracted by the female and
         struggles forward.  He closes the distance and swings a
         gauntleted arm toward the King but fails to strike.]

        [Ben'dar hears Arawn trying to speak to the creatures and sighs.
         What is it with these Elves?  Do they all want to talk peace.
         First Jordi now arawn.  He tries to turn to watch the King
         creature but finds his movement is struggling as well.  He
         is unsure why but it is as if moving through quicksand.]

        [The Beasts up 30 feet swiftly from their climb roll and descend
         with dizzying speed.  One dives toward the front of the party
         and the other in the east.  They stop quickly and the party
         can smell the bitter smell of blood as the red mass pulsates.
         Then suddenly they shrink and a humanoid shape begins to form.
         It begins to grow in height going 5...6..7...8...and finally
         about 9 feet off the ground.  The clouds block the view of its
         features but it seems to be quite tall and humanoid in shape.]

        Actions? Comments?

        Next update...Friday...

        GM: Tongues - Technically it does give Range but in the past we've
            done touch.  I'll have to study it and maybe get with Richard
            to clear this up.  In my haste to get the update out I just
            allowed the above.  In the future I may change it back to
            touch.

        GM: Remember only Z'leyra technically knows what the Beasts are
            and their abilities.  Unless she can give a quick 3 second
            lecture in one phase no one knows about them.

        GM: Ben'dar/Raban you've been Paralyzed but your strength still
            allows you to move. :) Though slower.

        GM: As of this update release the website Ftp server is down it
            seems.  So I can't upload this to the website yet.  I'll
            call the ISP tomorrow to fix it.  In the meantime if the
            map below messes up (likely in most email clients) then
            wait to see it on the website when its up in a day or two.

        GM: Map is for information/reference purposes.
            The sun is toward the south (bottom) of the map.
            Since it shines bright the King can be seen through its
            shadow/shape.  The female is a bit fuzzy and lost in the
            clouds.  The tall beasts however their form can be seen
            due to sheer size and disruption of the mists. But otherwise
            visibility is 4-7 feet depending on wind strength.  So
            keep this in mind for actions.  This is basically a hex
            around.  This doesn't mean you still can't "see" the enemy
            just that for good seeing its close range.

         1         2         3
1234567890123456789012345678901
/  \__/  \1_/  \__/  \__/  \__/ A   Scale - 1 Hex = 10 feet
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_B           1 Row = 5 feet
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ C           1 Col = 5 feet
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_D
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ E   A - Arawn     [K16]
\__/  \__/  \__V  \__/  \__/  2_F   B - Ben'dar   [I14]
/  \__/ *\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ G   H - Caladan   [J19] [Knocked out]
\__/  \__/  \__C U\__/  \__/  \_H   F - Fremea    [F16]
/  \__/  \__/B \__/  \__/  \__/ I   K - Kiet      [K18] [Knocked out]
\__/  \__/* \_Z/  H__/  \__/  \_J   R - Raban     [O19]
/  \__/  \__/  A_K/  \__/  \__/ K   U - Unali     [H18]
/  \__/ *\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ M   C - Chion     [H16] [Knocked out]
\__/  \__/  *__/  \__/  \__/  \_N   F - Firesnake [J18] [Not on map]
/  \__/  \__/  \__R  \__/  \__/ O   Z - Corona          [Not on map]
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ S   K - Gargoyle King [P19]