[pnpgm] Kiet to Z'leyra

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 01:51:01 CEST 2008

        [Kiet grimaces and looks Z'leyra up and down to figure out what
         could've been the item.  Her helmet, her necklace, her boots, her
         rings, her staff?  Kiet notices she seems to have 10 times as
         much magical items than the party combined.  She knows she will
         not have time for a healing massage and this certainly isn't the
         place for it.  She examines the 3 wounds.  One is only a minor
         scratch the others are ddeper cuts (1+3+4).  She places her hands
         on the 2 worst wounds after using her healer skill.  More green
         energy flow through her arms to his wounds and completely heal
         her 3 wounds for a total healing of 13 points.  Even the scar
         tissue seems to heal back to normal as if nothing was done to
         him.  She nods and packs up her materials quickly knowing the
         party will be moving soon.  Kiet nods thanks back and finds her
         skill as healer formidable.  As she is packing up Chion asks for
         her to help him prepare his wounds.  She does so with her healing
         materials then packs up finally.]

"I thank you for your generous and skillful ministrations.  If you so desire, I would be happy to give to you my healing kit.  You are obviously more skilled in its use than am I."