[pnpgm] Kiet and Chion

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 01:36:06 CEST 2008

Aw, bummer!  We must have taken a drink of a feline potion...and it made us catatonic...

Kiet

        GM: Sorry Chion, Kiet but due to the magic and sucky rolls you
            were affected.  You'll probably be out of it for this
            combat unless someone comes up with a good plan.  You
            guys can sit back and complain at the GM :) But of course
            with Chion gone the party is hard to teleport away.  Yes,
            I rolled and counted for MDV, ELs, protection things like
            magical Chaos belts, immunity devices and the like.  This
            is why Ben'dar with low MDV was protected by his belt. For
            once it seems Z'leyra's belts come in handy.  Sorry for
            those whoa re down.  Just how the magical orb crumbles. :<