[pnpgm] Game Update #56 - File #259 - Party moves forward and falls...

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:02:11 CEST 2008

[Not sure where Fremea is in all this. I am guessing that she is still more in front of the party and possibly out of site of the Gargoyles (not the red thingys though I am sure)]

When Fremea hears some of the party fall to the ground behind her, and then catches red moving extremely fast in the clouds, she casts invisibility again on herself and will fly up to gain the advantage on attacking the bigger gargoyle.  (Though not too high, as she knows the winds are blowing, so about 5 above everyone)