[pnpgm] Game Update #56 - File #259 - Party moves forward and falls...

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Jul 11 09:47:10 CEST 2008

<It was nice to see peoples reactions to Raban. Don't worry he wont turn
into a basket case...I think. Reality will smash its way into his thick
skull eventually.

<If Raban has not taken Angelica, now would have been a good time to do
so. But I cant find anywhere I said to finish the potions ;(   ooopss.
Oh well Raban is not all that smart, so could easily have forgotten.
Angelica is one of the best magic defense potions, but we don't want to
make it too hard for the GM to zap us now do we?

<On Healing, Raban is not sure if perhaps his Goddess is a bit upset
with him. He will continue without the healing for now, hopefully it
will not become a major oops.

[Hearing Arawn speak of chaos, Raban smiles a bit more than before.
Raban: "Thank you for telling me of these creatures being of Chaos, my
goddess does not care for Chaos so perhaps it was not so wrong to kill
them. Chaos binds its creatures closely, and they seem to love to kill
all others, or worse. I don't like to kill, it comes too easily for one
of my size and skills, I would rather knock opponents out when possible.
But I see I will not have that option here as it endangers the others."

[With Arawn's worry about people falling
Raban: "I do not wish to cause problems for others, so do not worry
about me falling. I can fly if I need too, I am just not very good at
it. Please rescue the others first."
<I was going to hold that info secret longer for more fun but the
situation seemed a good time for it. So much people don't know about
each other.

[Raban will try to interpose himself between the others and the big
gargoyle in preparation of fighting him.
<If the leader is trying to intimidate us, Raban would try to scare him
in return, but I cant think of anything appropriate at the moment. I
don't think pulling a tree out of the ground and swatting him works...