[pnpgm] Battle Aftermath

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 21:15:10 CEST 2008

   While the others scramble to heal one another Arawn stood slightly apart, a look on his face of deep thought or perhaps concentration. After several moments he turned to look back to the others and offered his services as a healer as well, though he knew that Z'leyra was more adept with humans he wondered if his own training as a healer of elves would be a better transfer for the other sidh in the group. Aside from that he searches through the remains, saying a prayer in the true tongue of the Sidh for a chance that their spirits might recycle out of the reach of chaos. When he was done he looked about again and then spoke to the party.
   "There is ancient and terrible magic here. It covers this place and reeks of darkness and evil, the stink of Chaos. There are multiple magics at work here, all very, very powerful, and it was one such effect that protected the gargoyles from the light of the sun, else they would have been stone and dust.
   The spirits of the air speak of other guardians here, most gifted with the power of flight, though I do not know specifics at this time. Be prepared though, with this magic in existence we may find other creatures of darkness flying about this domain."
   When Fremea offers herself as point Arawn nods his agreement.
   "It would likely be for the best. In the case of an accidental fall do we want to tie ourselves together or keep independent of each other?"
OOC: After assisting anyone that needs it Arawn will search the bodies and immediate area, using Mana Sensing to try and locate any other magics present. Afterwards he will try to use Mana Reading, now that he is less distracted, to read the various auras he has sensed.