[pnpgm] from Kiet again

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 07:10:41 CEST 2008

"If any of those creatures had a spear on them, I might want one...just to keep other flying buzzards away"

"I'm afraid that I am not able to take much damage...but I also was able to help dispatch at least two of them, and those were the bigger males."

"Might I also ask who or what made my Pseudo Sven disappear?  I brought him along to protect me, and I find it rather 'disconcerting' that my rather expensive protection might be compromised unexpectedly."  (Kiet is not wearing his happy face...grim, not angry)

Kiet