[pnpgm] Game Update #19 - File #37 - Unali dead or alive?

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Jan 29 22:19:50 CET 2008

<Since we appear to be out of fast time, I will add longer posts>

Usherwood, a Master Entertainer and Acolyte Bard of Miryan from the
Court of Cernunnos."

Turning to the injured lady, he says with sincerity and tear wet eyes,
"Unali, I am greatly sorry for not coming to your aid in time. I could
not see the balcony from the stage, or I would have dove in front of the
dart to save you. At the least with me there, the assassin would have
had a hard time even seeing you."

To the others, "I am concerned that the confrontation I had just moments
before the attack, could also have been arranged. So many occurrences at
nearly the same time seems more than coincidence. If so, then I must
help you further, as I must redeem myself from being used to hurt Unali,
even indirectly, so I will stand as her bodyguard until these people are
caught. I will also help speed her recovery."