[pnpgm] Game Update #19 - File #37 - Unali dead or alive?

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:07:23 CET 2008

When Ben'Dar sees Unali awake, he helps her up, murmuring, "Glad to see
you're alright.  I was worried..." then he cuts off brusquely as if
embarrassed.

When the leader accuses Ben'Dar of being weird, Ben'Dar folds his arms
across his chest and glowers at the man.  "We are no bandits," he says
bluntly.

When the leader tells that Chion may be in trouble if the assassin dies,
Ben'Dar growls, "The man attacked us.  His life is forfeit!"  He waves a
hand in disgust.  "Bah!  I am more concerned about whether or not my friends
are ok than if we are treating an *assassin* (he spits) with kid gloves."

When the beggars tell their story, Ben'Dar hears the gaurd leader's comments
and looks thoughtfully toward the faerry Kaylle.  "Perhaps a child, perhaps
not..." he muses.  "What did this 'child' look like?" he demands of the
beggars.  "Where did you meet her?"

When the recovered messenger begins whining, Ben'Dar merely glares at him
and takes a threatening step toward him, fists clenched.  When the poor man
asks about 'pain and suffering', Ben'Dar steps up quickly to the man and
gets in his face.  "You don't know what pain and suffering are....yet." he
growls.  Then louder, "You are an accomplice of the assassin.  Prove
otherwise!"

(OOC:  Yes, Ben'Dar is a little suspicious by nature...  ;-)  )