[pnpgm] Game update #18 - File #32 - Tavern Combat continues

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 02:13:34 CET 2008

     As the trio hover around Unali Arawn balances tending to her while keeping his eye on the situation around them. Assisting Z'leyra as best as he can he barely takes notice of the rather large man hovering over them at first but once the shaman's potion has been administered and Unali's wound tended to he looks back to the man, his eyes smiling for him, the only visible part showing through his face wrap. When he speaks his voice is serious and tinged with concern, his eyes drifting to his companion while he assists Z'leyra.

     "Our friend seems to have been poisoned but I think she will be alright now. Nevertheless, the offer is much appreciated." Arawn looked back to Unali and then past the giant of a man several times in a somewhat distracted matter. Finally appearing fixate on something he said, "Z'leyra, I'll be right back. Let me know if the potion doesn't seem to be working."
     As he prepared to stand he said the Kalu, "Perhaps you can assist my friend until I return."

     Moving away from the table, but keeping his eyes sharp, he made a beeline to the dart as it lay beside the table where only moments before all were enjoying themselves. He wasn't sure where the assailant was but he could use the dart to locate him should he evade the others. Picking it up and slipping it into a pouch at his side he made his way back toward Z'leyra, Raban, Unali.

     If the potion doesn't seem to have an effect Arawn will cast Negate Poison.