[pnpgm] Game update #16b - File #19 - Let the Adventure Begin!

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Thu Jan 17 05:00:39 CET 2008

 From the small stage Raban watches the room as he plays his pipes
softly. This early there is not as much flirting to be done but it never
hurts to try.  He spots a smile from a familiar face and returns it,
things are looking up. She is with friends this time but a special
performance could be worked into the days schedule. Perhaps after their
chat is done, a complex dance routine could draw her interest? Meanwhile
he will keep an eye on her.

Suddenly a shout, one he has heard many times before, draws his
attention. Using his hands in gestures meant to calm Raban says, "Sir,
calm down, she just wanted to get you jealous so you would show how much
she means to you. You have been neglecting her lately and no woman will
put up with that for long." But this is distracting him from something
happening at her table, does she need help again? Well if I need to I
will just have to knock this guy out quickly so I can help her, instead
of just talking him out of fighting and even telling him how to better
please her.