[pnpgm] Game update #27 - File #77 - Chion returns to Bar [again]

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Feb 27 05:19:43 CET 2008

<This should fit unless I missed something, many early posts are no
longer quite valid
[Raban effortlessly picks up the man and chair, which with his bulk is
very hard for others to see. He growls softly to 'Kel', while carrying
him up the stairs.
Raban: "For your cowardly assault on a woman, I would happily crush you
into an unrecognizable mush of meat and bone splinters. But for now,
they want you alive, so I will be watching for my chance."