[pnpgm] Kel says "My contacts..."

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 00:05:55 CET 2008

"My contacts were all in Sivas city.  How did I find
out about her? Very simple.  When my associates were
jailed I noticed her talking to others."

Chion will add a few more questions, "What are the
names of your contacts in Sivas City? What are they
called now? What is the name of your associate that
was jailed by Unali's actions?"

He will look at Fremea and say (loud enough for
everyone to hear), "Well, what would you like to do
with him? I am leaning towards turning him in, to the
guards, after wipeing his mind of our conversation.
But we could just as easily wipe his mind completely
and let him go. They made it seem somewhat important
that we return with him alive. But, personally, at
this point I don't care." (he will look back at Kel to
see if he is concerned at where the conversation is
going) "There is nothing to say that he was not dead
when we teleported out, after all, he was lieing
"deadish" on the ground."