[pnpgm] Game update #24 - File #64 - Q&A With Assassin

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Feb 20 01:57:29 CET 2008

<OOC: At this point Raban should fetch his backpack and other gear. I do
not know if those are in this building or not. He could have a room here
or elsewhere or have his pack near the stage. There is nothing not
easily replaced in his packs, but he would prefer to keep them. So I
will post assuming he has things in a room here. The GM can of course
change things to fit what he thinks is appropriate.>
<Addendum to the GM: Any valuables that were assumed to be in the packs
should be in some smaller container that he can either wear
unobtrusively or can keep near him when he is working. Belt pouch
preferred.>

[After having gathered what instruments and other gear Raban had near
the stage he will go upstairs to his room to get his remaining gear. His
backpack is always packed and ready since Raban knows he often has to
leave at a moments notice. It does not take long to add his working gear
to the rest and buckle the straps. His hundred pounds of gear is of
little notice as he slings it casually over a shoulder, but then he
pauses and sets it back down. He opens up a section of the packs and
pulls out his traveling clothes and leather armor. He quickly changes
clothes, dons the armor and repacks.]

<This part may need changes if I do it wrong.>
[Knowing that there is likely to be more problems in the immediate
future, Raban prepares to do some magic to help. With a prayer to his
Goddess Miryan, he asks for her help in a Blessing to defend himself so
he may better defend Z'leyra and Unali. Once that is done, he reslings
his gear and walks back to the others. Setting his gear beside the
table, he turns to the two ladies.]

"Z'leyra, Unali, I know you are not followers of Miryan but she is not
opposed to my aiding you. If you desire it, I will gladly give you her
Blessings to defend you from your enemies."