[pnpgm] Game Update #20 - File # 43 - Where is Chion?

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 07:11:32 CET 2008

Still leaning over Unali Arawn looks her over carefully. The poison's effect has been halted but her near death experience appears to have taken a toll. Unaware of Z'leyra's distraction Arawn leans asks Unali,

   "The poison has been purged but your life force seems weak, not surprising considering how close you were to the lands of Annwfn. I can strengthen your weakened spirit if you will let me?"

   If Unali accepts his aid he will cast Energy (priest) on her until she seems strong once again.

   In the meanwhile if Z'leyra or Chion alert Arawn to Chion's plight he will take a break from assisting Unali (assuming that she accepts the offer) and move casually to a private room to begin treating Chion with Negate Poison at max EL.
   Just in case anyone is wondering about the comment in regards to Annwfn, it's the celtic/welsh land of the dead. I thought it an appropriate name for the sidh's land of the dead unless their is another name for it already in PnP.