[pnpgm] Game update #44 - File #193 - Plans are prepared

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:51:13 CEST 2007

Ben'Dar listens to the various comments, nodding and commenting during the
discussion.

"That's true Xian and Thig, the Green Lady could be dying as we sit here in
discussion."

He suddenly seems to realize that he has spoken callously.  "I'm sorry
Strie'bog."  He adds gravely, "If it were my mother, I suppose I would have
already charged out there like the reckless fool that I am.  Do you think we
can afford to wait for darkness?"

"I will charge in on horseback when our scouts teleport inside the cabin."
He smiles at Unali, "I will be glad to back-up your lethal blades out
there.  With our archers and spellcasters here in the trees I don't think
we'll have too much of a problem with the handful of outside gaurds."

Looking around at the others, he adds, "The cabin interior is where the
critical fight will be.  I think Farseeker and Arawn should go with the
teleport team to help out inside.  The quicker they neutralize the threat
inside, the safer Strie'bog's mother will be.  I would suggest that
Strie'bog go inside also, but we need his bow out here."