[pnpgm] Game update #59 - File #253 - Bohusara meets teh party

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Fri Jul 13 16:37:42 CEST 2007

After his mother starts to fly, and seeing the shock on their faces, he starts to go around and talk to his friends.

"Trembyl, I am not sure if Faerry is correct.  She is unlike the Shide or Faerry, for she was not born of either people.  She is a child of Cerrunos himself, of life itself.  There are legends and stories of Cerrunos that link him to the Shide and Faerry, but I am not sure if it is possible for us to know exactly how the Gods work wonders upon the world.  My mother was not choosen to be the Green Lady, nor is it a job;  she was born the Green Lady of this forest, she is the soul of the forest made manifest."  He smiles up to her.

After she lands, and they talk for a moment, he returns to the party.  While his mother talks with Z'leyra, Strie'bog will approach Unali, and quitely talk to her.  "I suspect that you felt my mother's eyes on you.  It is hard not to feel it deep within you as she looks to you."  Looking at Unali with concern and compassion, "You are often tense Unali, and though your vigilance has saved the lives of many, it must be hard.  I am not my mother, nor as wise as the Forestal.  Both have spoken to me of you, and both have shown concern."  He closes his eyes for a moment, "this forest is enchanted.  It is a place of peace and healing.  If there is a burden, a pain you carry, it is here that you can find solace.  Consider, and if you would like, talk to either myself or my mother.  I am sure that her wisdom can guide you."