[pnpgm] Game update #8 - File #27 - Plans re: Riders made

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jan 2 04:49:03 CET 2007

  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #8 in sequence (file #27)

     Admin notes:  Hope everyone had a good New Years!  Just think
     the holidays are only 11 more months away!

        From Chion: [Re: Actions]
          When Chion is injured by the trold folk, he will have
          Z'leyra patch him up and add, "Perhaps with all this
          adventuring I should learn how to heal wounds with natural
          aids instead of magics."
        GM: Ack.  So natural healing only no Magical healing?

                        --------------------------------

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          As Z'leyra patches up Chion she will mention "Healing
          skills, natural aids and healing magics combine for faster
          healing than any one of those alone."
        GM: Ack.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Reply to Chion/More actions]
          Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2007 is a good year
          for all of us.

          Z'leyra "I concur with Farseeker that stopping the rider
          from  summoning reinforcements is a good idea. I would prefer
          that  we do it so that no one gets killed, hopefully not even
          injured.  I volunteer to go ahead and attempt to put the rider
          into Oblivion  till we ride out of this territory. If
          successful the rider will  be gone for a few days."

          [She will attempt to get ahead of the rider via using
           invisibility, insubstantiability and teleport and ambush
           him with the Oblivion spell cast thru her staff when he goes
           around a corner in the trail.]
        GM: Ack.  there is no "trail" though.  Hes going in a straight
          line over open plains very little area for hiding or terrain.
          Think waist high bushes mainly and maybe the small tree which
          has now lost its leaves and is bare.

                        --------------------------------

        From Chion: [Re: Reply to Z'leyra/More actions]
          Chion suggests, "I can get us pretty close to where he is
          if you like. It is about time I start casting again. Also,
          if he is on horseback we will need to bring the horses to
          catch him."
        GM:  Ack.

         [Novehas 30th, 91st day since left Marentia, 26th day of
          Adventure #3 of the 1633rd year [TH].]
          [Weather: Clear, Sunny, Highs in 40s F]
          [Time: 4:15pm]
          [Location: Humagi Territory (Srimoga Tribe), Open Plains]

         [Situation: 3 Riders (on horseback), 3 miles to the NE
          of party.  One is fleeing NE two are not moving.
          Terrtain is flat and very little hiding spots.  About
          2 hours before sunset (maybe less).]

        GM: I'm unclear on the plan.  Z'leyra do you teleport on
          Foot? Then try to intercept a moving fast rider by
          Running? Your not skilled enough to take your horse
          with you (too heavy).

          Chion are you offering to teleport the entire party
          closer or just Z'leyra and her horse? Please clarify.

        Since unsure on the exact plan will wait to hear back on
        your clarifications.  Thanks.  If anyone wants to ADD
        actions other than above please let me know.  I'll do
        the next update on friday.

         Actions? Comments?

      Small update but I figure folks may need to add actions
      and get settled after the holidays.