[pnpgm] Arawn's actions

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 05:09:30 CET 2007

After the Humagi are handed over to the Vassa for judgement Arawn turns his attention to the wounded bird. As the process of healing is finished and the bird is passed to Agallu Arawn tells the man that he will attempt to pass through their area in the future if there is time. As he does so he becomes aware of a strange look that comes over Trembyl's face as the wizard moves towards him.

Trembyl: "Arawn!  That last spell. I've heard those words
              before.  I saw them cast once before by a priest in
              Bhamotin.  That spell I'm told can cure physical weakness.
              If that is so we all know a friend who is weakeend
              after...recovering from great damage.  It could help him."

   Arawn nods and smiles in return, a soft look in his eyes.

   "Then we will see to your friend once we have time and I will do what I can for him."

   A curious look crosses his face for a moment, his smile fading slightly, after he finishes speaking but then quickly passes as he looks the wizard in the eye again and smiles reassuringly.

   As the chaotic maelstrom came to a sudden stop Arawn quickly became aware of the wolf's pawing and raced toward the door, calling upon ancient Sidh magics as he did so. He could only hope that he could catch up to the man before he disappeared into the woods.

Never miss an email again!