[pnpgm] Circle of Life (forgot to add in previous post)

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Fri Feb 9 19:24:37 CET 2007

As for the six days, he will work on improving his Merantian by helping
Arawn.
As for spells, keep with the cycle of Blessing (OCV one day, rest one
day, DCV the next, rest).

He lets everyone look at the house, and after he sees people staring at
the skylight, he comments, "you are right in thinking that this is skill
not seen in the Vassa villages.  My parents wanted a retreat, a place
where they could go alone.  As I mentioned, my father's wisdom and
simple faith made him a man much sought after.  His words influenced the
Vassa and the Druids.  My mother's wisdom was also much sought.  My
mother called on Abair, the patron of the gentle arts and crafts, and
Sheena the Generous One to aid in making this haven.  She also called on
all of the consorts of Cernunnos to make this place a home.  It is more
than even that.  This great room, with the glass above showing the
circle of life, makes this place a religious sanctuary as well."
Pointing to the stained glass, "this was given by Sheena as a wedding
present to my mother."  Looking to Thig, "I have heard that it was your
people who crafted this beautiful work."

"Though of a different faith, my father embraced many aspects of the my
mother's faith as well.  The mutual bond was the love of life, and also
a belief in the circle of life."  Pointing up to the stained glass, "the
Vassa do not see an end to life, but a constant continuation.  Notice
that those who grow old, and eventual die, never leave the circle above.
  They continue on to rebirth of life.  The Vassa know that life is
meant to be lived, and enjoyed.  At it's heart, that is the teaching of
Cernunnos.  Yes, life must be defended, but it must also be lived, and
lived to the fullest.  That is why we have so many festivals throughout
the year, and any excuse to gather and be with each other is greeted
with warmth and enthusiasm."

After the attack, Strie'bog will continue, "there is someone outside.
Don't kill him!"  He will then go to the door where Bodyzar is, and open
it.