[pnpgm] Awarn

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 22:58:59 CET 2007

(In Zendali)

   "I do not know if this village possesses the
resources to do so but if so I have some training as
an armorer and can see about performing repairs on
your armor anyone wishes. It will be limited but it
might be the last chance we have for a while to rework
it."

-When this is translated, Chion smiles for a bit. An
elf who wishes to work iron, now that is curiously
amusing. Chion will keep to himself, but he is
watching this particular elf relatively closely. Often
smiling at him for no apparent reason.