[pnpgm] paralytic

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Aug 14 08:14:24 CEST 2007

Z'leyra doesn't bother to dispel the invisibility, letting it end
naturally. She does what she can to patch the wounded and tries to
diagnose the poisons. If they are death poisons she will use her Bezoar
to cure them. If they are paralytic she will ask Bohusara if she can
cure paralytic poisons.

As Bohusara appears to be better at magical healing she will suggest
that those most badly hurt who aren't risking death by having magical
healing have Bohusara do the magical healing after Z'leyra has used her
healing skill for bandaging. Those less badly hurt (and not risking
death by healing magic) could be healed by any that know a healing spell
after bandaging. Those magically healed and still injured will get
another bandaging from Z'leyra.

As we don't have to rush off somewhere immediately Z'leyra suggests that
the injured and previously healed not risk death and rest till the
morrow before getting more healing.

Z'leyra asks the party if anyone knew what those things were that we had
been fighting.

If the enemy that ran is spotted Z'leyra will join in the pursuit after
doing what healing she can for those hurt.