[pnpgm] Chion replies to Strie'bog

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 05:42:42 CEST 2007

Strie'bog goes directly to Miklav, and relates the
vision.  "I must find Chion, for he can move people to
a position close to the attackers."  He considers,
"something seems to block the end of the vision.  Time
is running short."

He will then go to find Chion and the others.  Once
found, he will relate the vision and Pan'to's part in
the abduction of his mother.  "We must reach her soon.
 The trip would take us four days.  Chion, could you
move us closer?  I could take you there, then you
could come back for the others."

Chion replies, "Well, we have to find our friend
before we go as well. Perhaps the wise old one knows
how we can locate her fast. Its most interesting to me
that we didn't seem to feel a need to go get her right
away. I wonder if its this place. In any event, of
course my services are available. We can make up the
four days easily since I have been reserving my
energies."

-Marcel